Collection of Your Information
- Personal Information – We may collect personal information from you whenever you interact with our Site and Services, such as when you visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. This personal information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, phone number. This personal information will only be collected if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, although it may prevent you from using our Site and Services. You may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
- Non-Personal Information – We may collect non-personal information about you whenever you interact with our Site and Services. This non-personal information may include, but is not limited to, your browser name, your type of computer, and technical information about your means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Use of Your Information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- to improve our Site and Services;
- to contact you, via email or otherwise, about manners related to our Site and Services or other related products or services;
- to fulfill and provide products and services, including personalized products and services, requested by you;
- for review and analyses that are external if it only involves non-personal information or internal;
- for our marketing purposes;
- for marketing purposes of our trusted third parties, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential; and
- for ways that are reasonably related to any of the above.
Protection of Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Only individuals with approved access will be given the ability to view this information. While we will do our best to avoid any breaches in security, no information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the internet.
If you choose to register with our Site, you may choose a user ID and password that may only be used by you, and you are solely responsible for maintaining and protecting the confidentiality of your user ID and password. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your user ID and password. You can access and update your user ID in password by clicking on your profile when logged into the Site.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not disclose your information unless one or more of the following conditions is true:
- the disclosure does not involve your personal information;
- the disclosure was made with your permission;
- the disclosure is consistent with the purpose for which the personal information was obtained; · the disclosure is permitted by relevant law;
- the disclosure involves personal information that is publicly available;
- the disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of our business or assets;
- the disclosure is for the marketing purposes of trusted third parties, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential;
- the disclosure is to outside businesses to perform certain services for us, including but not limited to maintaining our Site and Services, mailing lists, and providing marketing assistance;
- the disclosure is in our sole discretion necessary for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims or legal compliance, to satisfy any law, regulation, subpoena or government request, or in connection with litigation; or
- the disclosure is in our sole discretion about users who we believe are engaged in illegal activities or are otherwise in violation of our applicable terms and conditions of service, even without a subpoena, warrant or court order.
On our Site or as part of our Services, we may include or provide access to third parties, including their websites. Third parties, including their websites, may include or provide access to our Site and Services. Note that such third parties may also place their own cookies on your computer. These third parties have separate and independent privacy policies that you should carefully review before use. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content, privacy policies, or practices of these third parties. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We do not intend, and do not willingly permit, our Site and Services to be used by individuals under the age of 18 without the supervision of a parent or guardian 18 years of age or older, whom are responsible for determining if and how the Site and Services are appropriate for such individuals under the age of 18.
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we do not seek or knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to purge any information we may receive from users we believe to be under the age of 13 from our database.
Choice: Opt In/Opt Out
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you may click on and follow any instructions of the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email, or submit a request for removal to email@example.com.
Updating Your Information
All users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by sending a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You also can click on Account and then Profile, to change or cancel your account at any time.